WellCut’s extreme diamond blade is especially hard-wearing due to its hot-pressed turbo segment design, providing fast, precise cuts. When you are using your angle grinder or petrol disc cutter to cut through concrete, natural stone, granite, brick and ceramic tiles. The extreme diamond blade is the perfect professional-grade blade to go with it.
The diamond disc cutting blade angle grinder is designed to fit all major brands of angle grinders, including the DeWalt angle grinder, Makita angle grinder, or the Milwaukee angle grinder, making it an excellent choice for versatility. WellCut’s diamond blade has a pattern of round holes for reduced noise, vibration and more stable operation.
- Multi-purpose: Use this WellCut diamond blade to cut through a variety of materials, including general concrete, reinforced concrete, marble and granite stone, sandstone, brick tiles, or ceramic tiles.
- Durable: WellCut’s diamond cutting discs for angle grinder have a hot-pressed turbo segment design, providing fast, precise cuts and added durability. The thick coating of manufactured diamonds on the blade’s cutting surface makes cutting smooth.
- Versatile: The possibilities with this WellCut Extreme Diamond Blade for angle grinder & petrol disc cutter are endless, as the blades can be used for wet or dry cutting, making plenty of room for versatility.
- Great value: Since you can use this diamond cutting disc for various purposes, you’ll be getting your value for money, as you’ll be able to enhance your performance by using one blade for multiple jobs.
- Universal usage: With a 230mm diameter & 22.23mm bore size, this diamond blade is designed to fit all major brands of angle grinders & petrol disc cutters. This includes DeWalt, Makita, Milwaukee angle grinders, etc.