RAWLPLUG – R-WX – Self Drilling Screws
The RAWLPLUG – R-WX – Self Drilling Screws are designed to anchor insulation to sheathing boards (e.g. render carrier boards) when used in conjunction with the appropiate washer.
Specific features of the Rawlplug R-WX fixing
- Hardened thread surface
- High quality anti-corrosion coating guarantees resistance of 15 Kesternich cycles.
- Shape and type of the thread specially design to allow connecting to metal sheets
- The drill point is designed to provide a fast and hassle-free installation. Sharp point of the drill prevents movement of the surface of the fixture.
- Reduced drilling point ensures optimal tightness and correct hole diameter in thin metal sheets.
- Pre-assembly with other components is possible before installation
|50mm||Box of 250|
|60mm||Box of 250|
|70mm||Box of 250|
|80mm||Box of 250|
|100mm||Box of 200|
|120mm||Box of 200|
|140mm||Box of 200|