Regal & Barnes – Plastic Float
The Regal & Barnes Plastic Float is an essential tool to smooth render, erasing any trowel marks for a flawless finish.
This float is crafted from high-grade Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic, renowned for its exceptional durability and resistance to wear and tear. The lightweight structure and ergonomically shaped handle offer ease of use and reduce fatigue during extended work periods.
- 127mm x 305mm
- Work from east to west to ensure that the render does not dry out too fast in the sun before it has been rubbed up
- Use consistent, circular motions to rub up the render
- Start from the top and work downwards.
- Do not rub the render too aggressively; this may damage its overall appearance
- Ensure that all workers are working the float in the same direction to create a consistent appearance