EWI-077 Nano Drex Silicone Render
Nano Drex Silicone Render is EWI Pro’s most advanced thin-coat Silicone Render. It offers unmatched performance in terms of flexibility, breathability and self-cleaning properties. Formulated using nano-silicone technology, this render is completely hydrophobic, presenting unbeatable water and dirt repellence. It also offers the best protection against unwanted biological growth.
Rather than settling on the surface and creating damp and mould, any water that comes into contact with this render will form droplets. The droplets are then repelled from the surface, making this products ideal for use in areas that are highly exposed to organic matter.
Nano Drex is available in thousands of colours and several different textures, allowing you to achieve your desired render finish.
Please note: All tinted renders are made to order, so we do not accept any returns on tinted products. Renders that have not been tinted can be returned as per our normal T&Cs.
On receipt of your tinted render, please ensure the colour is as expected before application. We recommend buying one of our render samples before purchasing to ensure you are 100% happy with your chosen colour.
Colours from different batches may vary slightly. To avoid inconsistencies, mix tubs before application.
Nano Drex Silicone Render is a ready-to-use render, so it can be used straight out of the bucket and does not need to be mixed with water. However, we recommend mixing the render before use to ensure an even distribution of the colour pigments. Always check that the colour of the render matches your order before application.
To apply Nano Drex Silicone Render, use a trowel for initial application onto the substrate, then a plastic float to create the desired texture. Remember that this is a thin-coat silicone render system, so the thickness of the render should match the selected grain size of the render.
- Intended for application onto EWI Pro-specified basecoats
- Substrate primer: EWI Pro – Water Based Primer
- Basecoat primer: EWI Pro – Topcoat Primer
- Application and setting temperature (air, substrate, materials): from +5°C to +25°C
- Grain size distribution: 1mm, 1.5mm (to special order another grain size distributions, contact us)
Silicone Render Storage
Our render comes ready to use in a 25kg plastic tub. Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and mix regularly. For best results, use within 12 months of the production date (as printed on the bucket).
Silicone Render Coverage Rates
- 1.0mm – 1.9kg/m2 therefore a bucket should cover 12 – 13 m2
- 1.5mm – 2.4kg/m2 therefore a bucket should cover 9 – 10 m2
- 2.0mm – 3.4kg/m2 therefore a bucket should cover 7 – 8 m2
- 3.0mm – 5.0kg/m2 therefore a bucket should cover 5 – 6 m2