EWI-050 Mosaic Render
EWI-050 Mosaic Render is a ready to use decorative render. It consists of coloured quartz aggregate held within a transparent acrylic resin binder. This render is highly durable, making it ideal for exposed surfaces prone to damage and soiling (for example the DPC area). Another key advantage of EWI-050 is how easy it is to maintain. The finished render façade can be scrubbed and cleaned without discolouration or loss of mechanical durability.
This render is available in stock as white, black or grey – with a standard quartz aggregate grain size of 1.8mm.
EWI-050 is designed for application by hand or by mechanical action (using spray equipment for granular texture). This allows you to apply decorative mosaic render coats on concrete substrates, mineral undercoats, gypsum plasterboards & fibreboards as well as reinforcement layers in EPS thermal wall insulation systems offered by EWI Pro external wall insulation systems.
EWI-050 Mosaic Render Application Conditions
- Substrate primers: EWI-301 Water-Based Primer
- Basecoat primers: EWI-330 Mineral/Acrylic Primer
- Application temperature (air, substrate, materials): from +5°C to +25°C
- Grain size distribution: 1.2mm
- Colour range: Black, white and grey as standard (for other colours, call our sales team!).
- 1.8mm – therefore a bucket should cover 3-4m2
Comes ready-to-use in a 25kg plastic tub. Store in a cool, dry place. Shelf life: up to 12 months from the date of manufacture.