Lynvale – Expanding Foam Tape – 5.6m (15mm)
Expanding Foam Tape arrives pre-compressed on the roll. Once removed from the roll it will self expand to provide a 600 Pa wind driven rain seal. It is ideal for sealing uneven voids and is most commonly used as a perimeter seal in the installation of windows and doors as well as filling critical joints in timber-framed buildings.
Expanding Foam Properties
- Roll Width: 15mm
- 600 Pa Seal Joint Size Range: 4mm up to 9mm
- Roll Length: 5.6 Metres
- Max Expansion: 21mm
- Colour: Anthracite / Black
- Resistance to UV & Heat Rays: Class 1
- Wind-Driven Rain Resistance (600 pa): Class 1
- Air Permeability (100 pa): Class 1
- Service Temperature: -40 °C to 100°C
- Fire Classification (DIN 4102) B1 : Flame Retardant
- Acoustic Performance: -ISO 717-1
This tape is not a weather seal once expanded beyond 4mm but can be used as a gap / void filler air and dust sealing.