Hand Saw – 500mm 7TPI
Tough Master Hand Saw – 500mm 7TPI isfitted with an SK 5 steel blade with Teflon coated saw blade making it anti-rust for smoother cutting. The triple ground hardpoint saw has marking angles and ruler, allowing it to have a 50% faster and cleaner cutting performance compared to traditional saw blades. It can be used on various wood types, including soft, hardwood, plywood, timber planks and joints, cupboard, laminate etc.
The impulse-hardened teeth can stay sharp by up to five times longer than your average saw tool, performing smoother cuts. The hand saw has been designed with the user in mind, with its non-slip, angle-marked handle it provides you with comfort and increase control over the saw.
- Durable: Teflon coating on this saw blade tool in order to prevent rusting, making your saw blade last longer. This means smoother cutting compared to your average steel blade and sets higher expectations.
- High-performance: Due to the triple ground hardpoint saw’s high-quality SK 5 steel blade, this excellent universal saw has a 50% faster and cleaner cutting performance.
- Versatile: The 7TPI hand saw is one of the best hand saw types as it can cut a myriad of items and materials, including wood both soft and hard, plastic, PVC pipes, dowel, decorative trim, mouldings, laminate, softwoods, and gypsum board.
- Hard-wearing: The saw blades are very hard-wearing as they have impulse hardened teeth which stay sharp through regular use five times longer than a standard saw blade. It produces smooth, sharp, and quick cuts and is guaranteed to get the job done when used.
- Easy to use: The black and yellow plastic handle on this universal hand saw has an anti-slip soft grip for improved comfort and increased control.