The uPVC Float is an integral part of the thin coat render installation to avoid surface discolouration and blade transference from steel trowels. This trowel has a solvent-resistant nylon blade which helps users to achieve a professional, excellent finish for thin coat, grained renders.
- Best Practice is to work from east to west to ensure that the render does not dry out too fast in the sun before it has been rubbed up.
- Use consistent, circular motions to rub up the render.
- Start from the top and work downwards.
- Do not rub the render too aggressively, as this may damage its overall appearance.
- Ensure that all workers are working the float in the same direction to create a consistent appearance.