OX Pro Notch Trowel
OX Pro Notch Trowel is the perfect, lightweight tool for render and plaster application. Compatible for use when installing render as a decorative finish to an external wall insulation system. The Notch Trowel is used for combing an adhesive onto a substrate before applying insulation boards or rendering.
Use the OX Pro Notch Trowel for your EWI installation jobs! It’s fantastic for applying our range of adhesives and basecoats.
- Apply the adhesive to a small area of the substrate.
- To do this, scoop up the adhesive using the narrow edge of the Notch Trowel.
- Drop it onto the wall and use the flat surface to spread it out.
- Use the notched side to comb the wall area until the notches are at their full depth. This will ensure you have the correct amount of adhesive on the wall.
- Wipe clean in between uses to ensure you are applying the correct amount.
- Lightly smooth the adhesive using the flat edge of a Long Trowel.