EWI-007 Nano Drex Silicone Paint
Nano Drex Silicone Paint is the most advanced paint within the EWI Pro Silicone Paint Range. This silicone-based masonry paint is highly breathable, flexible and hydrophobic, offering excellent compatibility with our Nano Drex Silicone Render and providing a decorative finish over our mineral render. Its nano-silicone particles offer enhanced water repellence to any water that encounters the substrate.
This product creates the perfect, long-lasting finish for any render only or external wall insulation systems. EWI-007 is ideal for use in coastal areas where dirt and weathering are primary concerns. It is suitable for both internal and external substrates.
The EWI-007 comes in thousands of colours. This means you can use it to either colour match your render to your silicone paint, or cover over a rendered surface that you are unhappy with the colour of.
This product is composed of our most premium ingredients. It includes silicone emulsion dispersion, potassium water glass, active silver ions, mineral filing matter and pigments. As such, this product is unique in that it offers the highest possible level of protective coating for your property’s exterior, whilst maintaining an attractive coloured finish.
With the Nano Drex paint, you can be assured that your home is protected with a thin and breathable layer that is highly resistant to dirt and weathering. Its hydrophobic properties mean that water droplets form on the substrate surface and simply roll off.
- Apply 3-7 days after rendering.
- Drying time: Approx. 12 Hours at +20°C.
- Application temperature: +5°C to +25°C.
Nano Drex Silicone Paint Storage Conditions
- Nano Drex should be stored in a cool, dry place.
- It should be kept away from direct sunlight and in its original packaging.
- Use within 12 months of purchase for desired finish.
- Approximately 150-250ml/m².
- Coverage is dependent on the absorptive capacity, application method, and structure of the substrate.