Refina Spatula-Rule is the perfect, lightweight tool for render and plaster application. Compatible for use when installing the basecoat before applying render as a decorative finish to an external wall insulation system.
The skimming spatula-rules are produced with a flexible stainless steel blade and ergo grip lightweight rigid handle. The rigid plastic ergo grip grames are 30% lighter than comparable rules with metal frames.
- Use the Refina Spatula-Rule to flatten the adhesive before finishing with a trowel.
- Apply the Adhesive to the substrate using the usual method of either a notch trowel or plastering trowel.
- Once this has been applied, use the Refina Spatula-Rule to level out the materials.
- Ensure that the edge of the spatula is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of the materials.
- Start at the edges and use long smooth swiping motions to level out the product.
- The spatula will help to level all corners and angles and will reveal any hollows and dips.
- After use, ensure that your Refina Spatula-Rule is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space.