Regal & Barnes – Finishing Spatula (Blue Handle, 680mm)
Regal & Barnes – Finishing Spatula (Blue Handle, 680mm) is used to create a smooth layer when applying a basecoat or adhesive in render or external wall insulation systems. Compatible with plaster, render, and cement, the Regal and Barnes Render Spatula will enable applicators to cover large surface areas quickly and efficiently.
The finishing spatula is equipped with an ergonomic plastic blue handle, ensuring comfort during extended periods. Owing to its high-quality, lightweight and flexible stainless steel blade, the tool allows the user to achieve a smooth, flat finish.
- Use the Finishing Spatula to flatten adhesive before finishing with a trowel
- Apply adhesive to substrate using either a notched trowel or plastering tool
- Once adhesive has been applied, use Finishing Spatula to level out materials
- Ensure that edge of the spatula is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of materials
- Start at the edges and use long, smooth swiping motions to level out the product
- After use, ensure Finishing Spatula is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space