At EWI Store, we make sure we only sell the best quality products. All of our materials are BBA approved, which means they have been tested to meet the highest of safety and quality standards by the British Board of Agrement. Our BBA Approval sets us apart, placing us at the top end of the market and making us the choice of professionals. All of our coloured renders provide unparalleled performance at great prices.
We offer four different types of render, and all of them are available in hundreds of colours. Whatever your customer’s requirement, we can fulfil it!
How is EWI Store Coloured Render Different?
Traditional renders are made from a mixture of sand, cement, lime and chemicals. With these renders, you normally have to wait between 2 weeks and 2 months for them to dry. You then you have to paint over the top with paint.
Cement renders also crack really easily and are always at risk of developing efflorescence, which can really affect the way that they look. Sand and cement renders are also not very breathable, which is why a lot of people in older properties suffer with problems from damp and mould. High tech modern thin coat renders are specially engineered to prevent all of these occurrences. We think that cement renders are really old fashioned, because the technology for thin coat renders is vastly improved against sand and cement renders.
Our renders are different because the colour is included. This helps you for a number of reasons:
- Firstly, having to use separate materials can really delay jobs. With our coloured render, you only need to apply one coat and then your job is finished – no hanging around to have to paint over the top.
- Costs can be cut by using one material instead of separate render and paint.
- Our coloured through-render is more robust, and because the pigment goes through every layer, it will not show if you scratch. If you damage normal render and scratch the paint, it will show what is underneath.
- Our coloured render can be applied on top of: EPS, XPS, mineral wool, wood fibre, phenolic board, cement board, plus in some cases on OSB or WPB. It can also be used on aqua panels. This is unlike traditional render, which can only be applied on top of brick or block work. Our coloured renders, available in several different finishes – silicone, silicone silicate, mineral and acrylic – can be used on almost any substrate.
Choose EWI Store Coloured Render
Our coloured render is the highest quality out there. It is well worth having a thicker protective layer of render, rather than just finishing a job with paint. Our range of coloured renders includes Silicone, Silicone Silicate, Acrylic and Mineral.
- Acrylic render is fantastic for holding onto colour pigment, it’s also impact resistant so is great for clients who have children or pets – it will hold up against the kids kicking their footballs against the wall! (You can read more about our Acrylic render )
- Mineral render is breathable and is fantastic for installing in colder climates because it is fast drying. Mineral render is coloured, however it requires painting with our silicone paint to seal it in and protect it against limebloom. (Read more about Mineral render here!)
- Silicone render is our top of the line render. It self-cleans, which means it’s perfect for if you live near water or plant life. It’s also incredibly breathable and vapour permeable, so it will allow moisture to escape from the walls of your home and prevent damp. (Read more about Silicone render)
- Silicone Silicate render is our most popular render. It offers the same breathability as Silicone render but is less capable of self cleaning.
Our coloured renders have good weather-resistant properties and remain robust over time. They are highly resistant to cracking when installed with flexible materials underneath. All the range apart from acrylic are breathable.
Best of all, coloured render always looks great.
There’s a reason why coloured-through render is the type most commonly chosen by architects! Nearly everyone we speak to in the trade says it’s getting more and more popular.
How is EWI Pro Coloured Render Made?
We keep all of our renders in stock and when a customer makes a purchase for a coloured render, we have the best facilities to be able to mix our renders to a specified colour. We mix our coloured renders in-store by simply adding the pigments and then mixing the render in using the latest colour mixing machinery. We ensure that after mixing, it is ready to be dispatched on the same day and it should be with you within 24-48 hours, preventing any delays on finishing your project, and keeping customers happy.
If a customer wants a particular shade, or simply wants to match the colour of the new render to their existing render then we are happy to do this as well!
Order a Coloured Render Tester Pot
We understand that customers want to see the coloured renders in person, so we’ve brought out a Coloured Render Tester Pot for just this reason! It’s available in our entire shade range in a default grain size, and is simply available as a means of testing our colour range. Order yours now!
Shop online or get in touch now if you have any questions!
EWI-010 Acrylic Render – Pure White- 25kg£120.00 (incl VAT)