Refina Skimming Spatula
The Refina Skimming Spatula is the ideal tool for speed and precision. These skimming spatulas are produced with a rigid aluminium bracket and stainless steel blade. Compatible for use when applying plasters, renders and cement products, the Rendering Spatula allows users to cover large surface areas quickly and easily.
- Ideal for crossing and levelling
- Flattening and smoothing plasters
- Multi-finish & board finish
- Wall & ceiling coatings
- Use the Skimming Spatula to flatten the plaster before finishing with a trowel.
- Apply the plaster to the substrate using your usual method.
- Once this has been applied, use the Skimming Spatula to level out the materials.
- Ensure that the edge of the spatula is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of the materials.
- Start at the edges and use long smooth swiping motions to level out the product.
- The spatula will help to level all corners and angles and will reveal any hollows and dips.
- After use, ensure that your spatula is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space.