Refina Notched Speedskim
The Notched Speedskim is the perfect, lightweight tool for render and plaster application. The notched rendering blade is ideal for creating a key on all basecoats including coloured, silicone-based, monocouche and traditional sand and cement systems. The Notched Speedskim speeds up the rendering process by delivering an even thickness to basecoats, resulting in a flatter, faster finish. The Notched Speedskim significantly reduces the harmful effects of fatigue, allowing installers to cover large surface areas quickly and easily.
- Use the Notched Speedskim to flatten the adhesive before finishing with a trowel.
- Apply the adhesive to the substrate using the usual method of either a notched trowel or plasterers trowel.
- Once this has been applied, use the Notched Speedskim to level out the materials.
- Ensure that the edge of the Speedskim is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of the materials.
- Start at the edges and use long smooth swiping motions to level out the product.
- The Speedskim will help to level all corners and angles and will reveal any hollows and dips.
- After use, ensure that your Notched Speedskim is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space.