Refina Notched Adhesive Spatula
The Refina Notched Adhesive Spatula is a stainless steel slotted spatula intended for render and plaster application. The notched spatula is ideal for creating a key on all basecoats including coloured, silicone-based, monocouche and traditional sand and cement systems. The spatula helps to speed up the rendering process by delivering an even thickness to basecoats, resulting in a flatter, faster finish. With its rigid, lightweight roll grip frame, the Refina Notched Adhesive Spatula significantly reduces the harmful effects of fatigue, allowing installers to cover large surface areas quickly and easily.
- Use the Refina Notched Adhesive Spatula to flatten the adhesive before finishing with a trowel.
- Apply the adhesive to the substrate using the usual method of either a notched trowel or plasterers trowel.
- Once this has been applied, use the Refina Notched Adhesive Spatula to level out the materials.
- Ensure that the edge of the notched spatula is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of the materials.
- Start at the edges and use long smooth swiping motions to level out the product.
- The spatula will help to level all corners and angles and will reveal any hollows and dips.
- After use, ensure that your Refina Notched Adhesive Spatula is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space.