OX Speedskim Stainless Flex Finishing Rule
OX Speedskim Stainless Flex Finishing Rule is the perfect, lightweight tool for render and plaster application. Compatible for use when installing the Basecoat before applying render as a decorative finish to an external wall insulation system.
Great for covering large surface areas quickly and easily. The OX Speedskim Finishing Rule is a really handy tool to have on site; it’s especially useful when using the EWI-260 Leveling Mortar to even out the surface of the substrate, or even used with the Dash Receiver and Basecoat Adhesive for a quick application.
- Use the OX Speedskim Stainless Flex Finishing Rule to flatten the adhesive before finishing with a trowel.
- Apply the Adhesive to the substrate using the usual method of either a Notch Trowel or Plasterers Trowel.
- Once this has been applied, use the OX Stainless Flex Finishing Rule to level out the materials.
- Ensure that the edge of the Speedskim is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of the materials.
- Start at the edges and use long smooth swiping motions to level out the product.
- The Speedskim will help to level all corners and angles and will reveal any hollows and dips.
- After use, ensure that your OX Speedskim Finishing Rule is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space.