OX Speedskim Stainless Flex Finishing Rule is the perfect, lightweight tool for render and plaster application. Compatible for use when installing the basecoat before applying render as a decorative finish to an external wall insulation system.
Great for covering large surface areas quickly and easily. The OX Speedskim Finishing Rule is a really handy tool to have on-site; it’s especially useful when using levelling mortars, plasters, cements and basecoats.
- Use the OX Speedskim to flatten the adhesive before finishing with a trowel.
- Apply the Adhesive to the substrate using the usual method of either a Notch Trowel or Plasterers Trowel.
- Once this has been applied, use the OX Speedskim to level out the materials.
- Ensure that the edge of the Speedskim is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of the materials.
- Start at the edges and use long smooth swiping motions to level out the product.
- The Speedskim will help to level all corners and angles and will reveal any hollows and dips.
- After use, ensure that your OX Speedskim is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space.