Olejnik Skimming Spatula-Rule
The Olejnik Skimming Spatula-Rule is the perfect, lightweight tool for render and plaster application. The skimming spatula-rules are produced with a flexible aluminium blade and ergo grip lightweight rigid handle.
Great for covering large surface areas quickly and easily, the Olejnik Spatula-Rule is a really handy tool to have on-site. It’s especially useful when applying levelling mortars, basecoats, renders and cement.
- Use the Olejnik Spatula-Rule to flatten the adhesive before finishing with a trowel.
- Apply the adhesive to the substrate using the usual method of either a notched trowel or plastering trowel.
- Once this has been applied, use the Olejnik Spatula-Rule to level out the materials.
- Ensure that the edge of the spatula is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of the materials.
- Start at the edges and use long smooth swiping motions to level out the product.
- The spatula will help to level all corners and angles and will reveal any hollows and dips.
- After use, ensure that your Olejnik Spatula-Rule is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space.