The Rawlplug R-WX-T Self Drilling Screws are ideal for use with metal substrates (especially trapezoidal metal sheets). This screw is designed to be used with TORX25 (T25) drill bits and features a hardened thread surface with anti-corrosion properties.
250 screws per box.
Designed specifically for use with metal base materials. Ideal for application of insulation materials onto metal substrates with use of steel washer.
- Hardened thread surface and high-performance, anti-corrosion coating.
- Reduced drilling point for a close hold and precise hole diameter in metal sheet.
- Thread designed for use with sheet metal.
- Suitable for use with plastic sleeves.
- Length: 50mm
- Diameter: 4.8mm
- Minimum substrate thickness: 0.63mm
- Minimum spacing: 120mm
- Minimum edge distance: 30mm
- Screw diameter: 4.8mm