About Regal & Barnes Stainless Steel Trowel (Trade Edition)
Regal and Barnes Trade Edition tools come with a lightweight cork handle grip. Cork is an extremely unique material; it is extremely low in density, allowing for the ultimate lightweight user experience. Cork provides a soft and comfortable grip as its lightweight properties reduce fatigue when using our tools for extended periods.
The Regal and Barnes Stainless steel Trowel has an advanced resistance to rust formation, ensuring your trowel remains in peak condition. Our Stainless Steel blades are robust and durable ensuring they last. The blade of the Regal and Barnes Stainless Steel Trowel is attached to a fully fastened shank, to provide superior balance and strength while working.
The Regal and Barnes Stainless Steel trowels have been carefully designed around the needs of our clients, ensuring comfortable handling and durability. Regal and Barnes tools are designed to last. Our hardened stainless steel trowels are manufactured from high quality pressed steel and have been designed for use with a range of materials including plasters, renders and cement.
Regal and Barnes trowels are used to scoop plaster/cement/render onto the wall and then to smooth out. Our stainless steel trowels are available in 305mm, 356mm, 406mm and 457mm.
This tool is perfect for use with EWI Pro products including EWI-075 Silicone Render, EWI-076 Premium Bio Silicone Render, EWI-077 Nano Drex Silicone Render, EWI-225 Premium Basecoat and EWI-220 EPS Basecoat.
Application of Regal & Barnes Stainless Steel Trowel (Trade Edition)
- Wear in your trowel before use
- Start with a small section of the substrate, use the Regal and Barnes Stainless Steel Trowel to scoop plaster onto the wall and then smooth it out
- Start with one edge of the trowel and angle it away from the wall
- As the amount of plaster on your Trowel becomes less and less, the angle between the Stainless Steel Trowel and the wall lessens
- Watch for spillage when reducing the angle of your trowel
- Make sure to clean your Trowel after use and store it in a safe, dry place