Regal & Barnes – Skimming Blade (1000mm)
The Regal and Barnes Skimming Blade (1000mm) is a high-quality, lightweight tool for smoothing a basecoat adhesive. The product is made of a rigid aluminium bracket and stainless steel blade ideal for smoothing and flattening plasters. Compatible with plasters, renders and cement products, the Regal and Barnes Skimming Blade allows applicators to cover large surface areas quickly and easily.
- Use Skimming Blade to smoothen flatten basecoat before finishing with a trowel.
- Apply basecoat adhesive to substrate using usual method of either notched trowel or plastering tool
- Ensure edge of Skimming Blade is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of the materials
- Start at edges and use long, smooth swiping motions to level out product
- After use, ensure Skimming Blade is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space