The Regal and Barnes Render Spatula is used to create a smooth layer when applying a basecoat or adhesive in render or external wall insulation systems. Owing to its high-quality, lightweight and flexible stainless steel blade, the tool allows the user to achieve a smooth, flat finish. The handle comprises a premium quality, durable leather coating, providing the applicator extreme comfort during use. Compatible with plaster, render and cement, the Regal and Barnes Render Spatula allows applicators to cover large surface areas quickly and efficiently.
Regal and Barnes Specialist Edition tools come with a luxurious Leather non-slip handle grip. The leather finish creates a soft and comfortable experience, reducing friction between the hand and tool which can lead to discomfort when plastering for long durations. Our Specialist Edition tools range is our premium option comprising the highest quality leather finish designed to provide our clients with highly durable, long-lasting tools.
- Use Render Spatula to flatten adhesive before finishing with a trowel
- Apply adhesive to substrate using either a notched trowel or plastering tool
- Once adhesive has been applied, use Render Spatula to level out materials
- Ensure that edge of the spatula is slightly damp to prevent any dragging of materials
- Start at the edges and use long, smooth swiping motions to level out the product
- After use, ensure Render Spatula is clean and dry and stored in a sheltered space