The Regal & Barnes Render Float is a lightweight but durable tool consisting of a uPVC base, ideal for rubbing up a thin-coat render. The uPVC base allows for smooth application and helps to prevent surface discolouration. When used correctly, the Regal and Barnes Render Float creates a neat, professional finish.
- Work from east to west to ensure that the render does not dry out too fast in the sun before it has been rubbed up
- Use consistent, circular motions to rub up the render
- Start from the top and work downwards.
- Do not rub the render too aggressively; this may damage its overall appearance
- Ensure that all workers are working the float in the same direction to create a consistent appearance.