About Regal & Barnes Hardened Stainless Steel Trowel (Core Edition)
Regal and Barnes Core Edition tools come with ergonomic plastic handles which provides users with a comfortable grip, preventing friction between the hand and tool which can lead to discomfort when plastering for long durations. Plastic grips offer a lightweight and economical option over other material options.
The Regal and Barnes Hardened Stainless Steel Trowel has a higher concentration of carbon than other types of steel with a carbon content of up to 2.5%. Our hardened steel blades have undergone heat treatment, quenching and further reheating to create a highly robust and high strength steel that is more resistant to breakage and bending than regular Steel. The Hardened Stainless Steel blade of the Regal and Barnes Hardened Stainless steel Trowel is attached to a fully fastened shank, to provide superior balance and strength while working.
The Regal and Barnes Stainless Steel trowels have been carefully designed around the needs of our clients, ensuring comfortable handling and durability. Regal and Barnes tools are designed to last. Our hardened stainless steel trowels are manufactured from high quality pressed steel and have been designed for use with a range of materials including plasters, renders and cement.
Regal and Barnes trowels are used to scoop plaster/cement/render onto the wall and then to smooth out. Our stainless steel trowels are available in 305mm, 356mm, 406mm and 457mm.
This tool is perfect for use with EWI Pro products including EWI-075 Silicone Render, EWI-076 Premium Bio Silicone Render, EWI-077 Nano Drex Silicone Render, EWI-225 Premium Basecoat and EWI-220 EPS Basecoat.
Application of Regal & Barnes Hardened Stainless Steel Trowel (Core Edition)
- Wear in your trowel before use
- Start with a small section of the substrate, use the Regal and Barnes Stainless Steel Trowel to scoop plaster onto the wall and then smooth it out
- Start with one edge of the trowel and angle it away from the wall
- As the amount of plaster on your Trowel becomes less and less, the angle between the Stainless Steel Trowel and the wall lessens
- Watch for spillage when reducing the angle of your trowel
- Make sure to clean your Trowel after use and store it in a safe, dry place