The Pinkgrip Dryfix fast curing drywall adhesive foam is a revolutionary type of fast-curing adhesive foam. It has been specially developed for the rapid installation of plasterboard, insulation boards and other sheet materials such as roof decking and floorboards. The foam expands very minimally on application but enough to fill any gaps on uneven surfaces.
The new Dual Flow system means that Pinkgrip Dryfix FR can be applied using the nozzle provided or attached to a foam gun.
Providing significant labour saving and convenience benefits when compared to traditional drywall adhesives. It will bond to most common building substrates and can be applied horizontally or vertically to the board, wall or battens/beams.
Pinkgrip Dryfix fast curing drywall adhesive foam bonds to Masonry, Concrete, Plaster, Timber, Metal, Insulation boards, polystyrene, Polyurethane, Bitumen, Asphalt & more.
- 30% time saving over conventional dry wall adhesives
- Boards only need holding for 1 minute
- Suitable for plastering in just 1 hour
- No mixing, no mess
- One can of the foam can fix up to 20 insulation boards (1200 x 600mm)
- Conforms to EN 13501-1 Class E for fire rating