OX Pro Harling Pebble Dashing Trowel
The OX Pro Harling Pebble Dashing Trowel allows you to quickly pick up pebbles and fling them at wet mortar, to give the required pebble dash finish, with reduced strain due to its soft grip handle and lightness of weight.
- Apply wet mortar to the substrate using a plastering trowel until you have a smooth, even thickness across the surface.
- Rinse your pebbles well with water before use, then keep them in a large bucket close to the substrate.
- Use to scoop up the pebbles, and then fling them at the wet dash receiver.
- Some will stick to the mortar and some will fall to the floor.
- Continue to do this until the substrate is completely covered top to bottom.
- Use the back of the trowel to gently pat the pebbles to ensure they are secure.
- Leave to dry for 24-48 hours.