|75mm||200 per box|
|95mm||200 per box|
|115mm||200 per box|
|135mm||200 per box|
|155mm||200 per box|
|175mm||100 per box|
|195mm||100 per box|
|215mm||100 per box|
|235mm||100 per box|
- Universal hammer-in anchor with plastic expansion pin, flexible washer
- For concrete, solid and perforated masonry (A, B, C)
- For all insulation boards
- With European Technical Assessment (ETA)
- Approved for concrete, solid and perforated masonry.
- Precise installation with self-levelling washer.
- The flexible washer assures optimum positioning on the insulation surface, even if pilot holes are slightly off square.
- Glass reinforced pin to reduce thermal transmission.
- Short embedment depths, minimum drill hole depth.
- Minimised risk of breaking nails due to glass fibre reinforced composites.
- Can be used with an additional spreader washer.
- A. Normal weight concrete C 20/25 acc. to EN 206-1 0.6 kN.
- A. Normal weight concrete C 50/60 acc. to EN 206-1 0.6 kN.
- B. Clay bricks (Mz) acc. to DIN 105 0.6kN.
- B. Solid lime sandstone (KS) acc. to DIN EN 106 0.6 kN.
- C. Vertically perforated clay bricks (Hlz) acc. to DIN, 0.6 kN bulk density, ≥1.2kg/dm³.
- C. Vertically perforated clay bricks (Hlz) acc. to DIN, 0.5 kN bulk density, ≥0.8kg/dm³.
- C. Sand-lime perforated bricks (KSL) acc. to DIN EN 106, 0.6 kN.
- Anchor diameter: 8mm
- Washer diameter: 60mm
- Drill hole depth h1≥: 35mm
- Embedment depth hef≥: 25mm
- Point thermal transmission: 0.000 W/K
- Use categories acc. to ETA: A, B, C
- European Technical Assessment: ETA-14/0130