Beading and Starter Track Spray Paint
Our Beading and Starter Track Spray Paint is professionally mixed and filled to supply high-quality aerosol spray paint cans. We have access to specialist paint-mixing equipment and technicians, allowing us to supply and match any RAL, Pantone or NCS colour code.
Beading and Starter Track Spray paints are custom-mixed and sealed into high-quality 400ml aerosol rattle cans.
Application of Beading and Starter Track Spray Paint
Please beware that all breathing equipment and health and safety should be considered.
We highly recommend the use of a primer for almost all your painting plans. When choosing a primer, it is essential to select the proper primer for the surface material you plan to apply the topcoat to. 1K Aerosol paint takes around 30 minutes to cure completely.
Directions for use:
- Ensure the surface to be painted is clean and dry
- Mask adjacent area with tape
- Shake can for two minutes before painting
- Test product first on a smaller area to check the colour
- Hold spray head at a distance of 20 to 30cm away from the surface to be painted
- Spray with an even stroke from right to left and release spray head after each stroke
- After use, clear spray head with invert by spraying until only clear gas is emitted
- If spray head should clog, remove and clean with cellulose thinners
- Never point spray head towards a person
Storing Beading and Starter Track Spray Paint
- Store away from foodstuffs
- Do not seal receptacle gas tight
- Keep container tightly sealed
- Store in cool, dry conditions in well-sealed receptacles
- Protect from heat and direct sunlight
- Store in a cool location
- Observe official regulations on storing packaging with pressurised containers
Beading and Starter Track Spray Paint coverage rates
You can expect to coat roughly 2 square meters in a single coat using 400ml aerosols.
For best results, we recommend applying 2-4 coats depending on the colour and surface material chosen; for lighter colours, colour may need to be re-coated.