Based in the building and construction sector, we are the leading seller of external wall insulation systems in the South East. We have a large database of installers across the UK who use our systems and materials, and we now have branches throughout the South-East England where we sell, deliver and stock our materials.
We are excited to be looking for a full-time Warehouse Manager to work with our Warehouse Operatives with all aspects of supply chain management. The Manager will join us in our fairly new Aylesbury branch to help us continue to grow our brand!
- Ensure the Warehouse and the Yard are clean and tidy at all times.
- Make sure the operation follows the correct Health& Safety and Fire Procedures.
- Be responsible for all stock movement in and out of the Aylesbury branch.
- Make sure the Warehouse is open on-time every day.
- Lead the large stock transfers coming from deliveries from various suppliers.
- Supervise and manage the workload of the Warehouse Operatives that will be reporting directly to you.
- Liaise with Patrick Baran about daily and weekly stock movements.
- Work as part of the team at a fast pace, getting deliveries ready as quick as possible to realise one’s full potential every day.
- Prioritise customer service and be a point of contact for customer queries when they come to the shop for collection or to process new orders.
- Ensure the stock is in date and oldest stock goes out the door first (First-In-First-Out).
- Help with packing, mixing paints & renders using various tools and warehouse machinery when the Operatives need help.
- Have the proficiency in mixing renders, paints and primers.
- Understand and learn the various products and systems.
- Be able to operate a forklift.
- Be prepared to carry out discretionary tasks (from time-to-time) with direction from Management.
- Make sure the units do not get into disrepair.
- Report issues to management at the earliest possibility.
- Tell management resource requirements at the earliest to ensure smooth operations at all times.
- Be able to train other operatives and warehouse hands.
- Suggests ways to improve rubbish collection, dealing with suppliers and logistics providers.
- Report to Senior Management.
- Flexibility to work Monday – Saturday (2-3 Saturdays per month)
- Proven experience in a similar role
- A knack for time-management, delegation and problem solving
- Good customer service
- Determination to complete every to-do list on time and maximise productivity
- Drive a fork-lift
|Hours (Monday - Friday)||7am-4pm|