Due to recent announcements we have taken into consideration the Government’s advice and taking all necessary measures to protect the safety and security of our staff, customers and the wider public.
The current health epidemic has impacted most British businesses and has had a significant downward effect on the Construction Industry that we operate in. Many of the building sites across the country have shut and a significant number are closing down on a daily basis. As a result of this downturn in activity we are doing our best to maintain key operations to support our existing customers.
Here is a list of measures that we have implemented, following the Government’s advice:
- Deliveries direct to all remaining sites to carry on as usual – although we endeavour to avoid direct contact by taking names rather than asking for signatures.
- A limited number of Warehouse staff to remain to support our ongoing customer orders, with social distancing measures imposed in our Chessington and Aylesbury branch’s.
- Customers can still use the Chessington or the Aylesbury branch to collect, but they must produce full orderpaperwork and wear a face covering at all times when entering the branch.
- In both aylesbury and Chessington branch’s, our trade counter is in full operation with acrylic screens put in place to protect you and our team.
- Our sales team are available via phone to help you with any queries before you decide to visit one of our branches.We are doing absolutely everything to keep everyone safe and to protect the public during this national emergency. However, we are also committed in supporting the customers that are carrying on with their ongoing projects.Our stock for products is very good, with good levels of supply across the range. Our tinting and range of colours on finishes is still in full operation.